• from August 1987 to July 1991, he majored in automatic control and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in the Department of computer and system science of Nankai University.
• from August 1991 to July 1994, Shenyang Institute of automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, majoring in pattern recognition and intelligent control, obtained a master's degree in engineering and tutored Academician Wang natural.
• from August 1994 to July 1997, he majored in automatic control theory and application in the Department of computer and system science of Nankai University, and obtained a doctor's degree in engineering. His supervisor is Professor Lu Guizhang.
• August 2009 August 2010 visiting professor and co tutor of the center for cell control at UCLA, academician he Zhiming.
• lecturer, Department of computer and system science, Nankai University, July 1997 December 1998.
• December 1998 December 2003 associate professor, Institute of robotics and information automation, Nankai University; In 1999, he won the first prize of excellent teacher of Nankai University.
• from December 2003 to 2020, Professor, doctoral supervisor and deputy director of the Institute of robotics and information automation of Nankai University.
• from March 2010 to now, Professor, doctoral supervisor and deputy director of the Department of automation and intelligent science of Nankai University.
• from 2018 to October 2020, Secretary of the Party committee, professor and doctoral supervisor of the school of artificial intelligence, Nankai University.
• from October 2020 to now, Dean, professor and doctoral supervisor of Artificial Intelligence College of Nankai University.
 Hybrid State-owned Enterprises and Internationalization: Evidence from Emerging Market Multinationals, 独著，forthcoming, Management International Review.
 “Categorizing the liability of foreignness: Ownership, location, and internalization-specific dimensions”, with Mauro Guillen, 2016, Global Strategy Journal, 6(4): 309-329.
 “From home country to home base: A dynamic approach to the liability of foreignness”, with Mauro Guillen, 2015, Strategic Management Journal, 36(4): 907-917.
 “MNC strategy and social adaptation in emerging markets”, with Meng Zhao and Sam Park, 2014, Journal of International Business Studies, 45(7): 842-861.
 “Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value”, with Xufei Ma and Daphne Yiu, 2014, Journal of World Business, 49(1): 87-100.
 “Profitable growth: Avoiding the growth fetish in emerging markets”, with Sam Park and Gerardo Ungson, 2013, Business Horizons, 56(4): 473-481.
 “Diversification and Diffusion: A Social Networks and Institutional Perspective”, with Andrew Delios, 2012, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 29(3): 773-798.
 “An Institutional Approach to Cross-National Distance”, with Heather Berry and Mauro F. Guillen, 2010, Journal of International Business Studies, 41(9): 1460-1480
 “Ownership Structure and the Diversification and Performance of Publicly-Listed Companies in China”, with Andrew Delios and Weiwei Xu, 2008, Business Horizons, 51(6): 473-483.
 “A New Perspective on Ownership Identities in China’s Listed Companies”, with Andrew Delios and Zhijian Wu, 2006, Management and Organization Review, 2(3): 319-343.
 “The role of teacher and student in business school case teaching”, with Sunny Li Sun and Liu Gang, 2011. Journal of Management Case Studies (管理案例研究与评论), 4(4): 323-329.
 “Legitimation in Density Dependence Model: The Moderating Role of Firm and Location Heterogeneity”, with Zhu Yujie and Sun Hui. 2009, Management World (管理世界), 25(3): 111-120.
 “The empirical analyses of the determinants of the FDI location choices in China”, with Zhu Yujie, 2005, Research on Financial and Economic Issues (财经问题研究), 27(11): 53-60.
 “The different factors affecting the geographical distribution of FDI in China”, with Zhu Yujie, 2003, International Economic Cooperation (国际经济合作), 15: 17-20.
 Seung Ho Park, Nan Zhou and Gerardo R. Ungson. 2013. Rough Diamonds: Four Traits of Successful Breakout Firms in BRIC, Jossey-Bass/Wiley: San Francisco.
•Selected as the Best Business Book on Globalization in 2013 by the Strategy + Business magazine
•A summary of this book is presented at St. Petersburg Economic Forum in 2012.
•Translated to Chinese in 2015.